Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

LISTEN TO MY TRUMPET

I am teeny bit disturbed by how many books I am buying, even when I am not buying books. I am supposed to be saving for college, remember? But anyway, a new book came in the mail yesterday, and I swear I don't remember ordering it (which might also be another sign of a problem), but I was really glad to get it, and read it, and I can't wait to share it with my fourth graders today.

LISTEN TO MY TRUMPET is the newest Gerald and Piggie. And it's another winner. Piggie has just gotten a new trumpet. And she can't wait to play it for Gerald. Who is all too happy to listen. But Piggie is not very good. In fact, she is downright awful- any elementary teacher who has sat through a beginning band concert can definitely appreciate Gerald's facial expressions! I won't give away the ending, but it's definitely classic Mo!

You gotta read this one (even if you aren't buying books)!

No comments: